Cheap Minecraft Server Hosting
|Standard Features For All Budget Minecraft Plans Include:
- 5GB Disk Space (Upgradeable)
- Unlimited Player Slots
- Mod Support (Tekkit, Feed the Beast, ATLauncher, etc.)
- Plugin Support (CraftBukkit, Spigot etc.)
- Enterprise Grade Hardware
- Intel Xeon Processors
- 1000Mbit Port
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Basic Support Included
- Hardware DDoS Protection
- Multicraft Game Panel
- 4GB+ plans recommended for mod packs
- Full FTP Access included
- Free Subdomain
- Free MySQL Database
Don't know which plan to get? Click here to find out more!
BeastNode's budget Minecraft hosting plans are for those who want a cheap, premium quality Minecraft server! We understand that hosting can be quite expensive and take up a good amount of your time. We wanted to provide cheap Minecraft hosting plans that do not skimp on features. If you are looking for a budget Minecraft server, BeastNode can deliver. Learn more about our cheap Minecraft server hosting plans below:
Just like our premium packages, these budget Minecraft servers run on enterprise-grade Intel Xeon CPUs and super fast SSDs, ensuring amazing performance even at a low price! All of our budget Minecraft server plans support vanilla Minecraft, Bukkit/Spigot, mods, mod packs, and plugins just like our premium plans, so your server will have all the features needed to be super fun without running out of steam.
Additional Included Features
- Install mods and mod packs. Run Tekkit, Feed the Beast, ATLauncher, and various other mod packs. Even install individual mods if desired!
- Want to use the latest plugins? Select from CraftBukkit or Spigot server JAR types and install any of the thousands of available plugins to enhance your server!
- Full FTP access is included with all Minecraft server hosting packages, allowing you to upload (maps/worlds, configs, etc), download, and edit your server files.
- Multiple locations available: Chicago, IL (great for west-east US, Canada, and parts of Europe - one of our most central and globally optimized locations as it provides decent latency to most populated areas of the world), Phoenix, AZ (great for west US, South America, parts of Asian and Australia), Amsterdam, Netherlands (great for the UK, Germany, most of Europe).