Constant crashing when logging on server

NikkiHart

Dec 7, 2016
Tennessee
Ok, so I've been using the FTB Continuum pack for a bit now. several on the server and haven't had a single issue. Till today. I've tried to read the crash log, but I'm notknowledgeable enough to figure it out unfortunately. I was going to attach the crash log, but my internet is wonky so it's here on pastebin. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I haven't done anything to the install of the server since installing it as a zip file besides doing a world backup.

https://pastebin.com/2nszGucf

Richard_BN

BeastNode Staff
Dec 18, 2015
The Realm of Obscurity.
Not and error I'm familiar with, but judging from this part of the error - https://hastebin.com/idicinaxur.vbs - the issue is your world specifically. Restoring a backup of the world from before the issue started (shut the server down and delete the current world folder through the FTP first, then restore the backup - if it's backups made by the modpack not through MultiCraft they will be in the /backups directory and will either need to be downloaded, extracted and reuploaded or moved into the base directory so they can be restored on the Files > Backups > Restore page of the control panel), or starting a new world should resolve the issue.

NikkiHart

Dec 7, 2016
Tennessee
I restored a backup from a week ago with no luck. Found info mentioning player data, so removed it and it let me on but just a couple minutes before crashing again. This is the strangest issue I've had yet.

Richard_BN

BeastNode Staff
Dec 18, 2015
The Realm of Obscurity.
If the backup was made before the issue started happening, and the current world folder is correctly deleted before restoring the backup, the crashes should not continue to happen. If they do either the backup was not from before the cause of the crashes generated in the world, or the current world folder was not fully deleted first as just restoring the backup will not overwrite the issue.

Beyond this though there isn't much else I could suggest for world issues - on vanilla worlds we can run repairs but they generally cause more issues than not on modded worlds so it isn't really an option, and while you could download the world and use MCEdit to remove the chunks causing the issue this would require the crashes to specify which chunks/blocks/mobs are the issue.