Craft In Your Face [Semi-Vanilla] [PvP] [Anarchy] {new} {1.14}

Discussion in 'Server Share' started by qlockworkk, Oct 18, 2019.

1. qlockworkk

qlockworkk

Server Details
    • Name - Craft In Your Face
    • Address - craftinyourface.ddns.net
    • Location - Southern California
    • World Size - 10,000 x 10,000
    • Server Age - Brand new! (as of October 2019)
    • Description -
    Craft In Your Face is a brand new Survival Minecraft server. It is mostly a vanilla server with a few modifications such as random spawning if you don't own a bed, dungeons, and tombstones when you die. It is also equipped with anti-cheat plugins to help keep the game fair and has been optimized to reduce lag. There are no plugins preventing player griefing or stealing because where is the fun in that anyway?

The world is 10,000 x 10,000 so you won't be running out of places to experience for a long time. Besides exploring custom sprawling dungeons, you can spend your time creating hidden bases or trying to find them. Of course, all the regular minecraft trappings are available as well. Whatever happens is up to you.

This server is open to all ages so invite your friends, family and lovers.

This is the first iteration of the server so I am definitely open to suggestions. So far only the server is available but if it becomes popular enough I can easily set up reddit, discord, and/or a website. If you are interested in becoming staff just send me a message in game and we can take it from there.

Server Rules

• No cheating of any kind
    • No hacked clients
    • No item duplication
    • No x-ray
    • No Spamming
    • No toxic hate speech
    • Have fun (this is the most important rule of them all)
    Thank you for reading my post.