help with promo code

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bleb, Jun 29, 2018.

1. bleb

bleb

I got a code for a cow server and I keep getting "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms".

Am I doing something wrong or is this something I just can't do anymore? I tried every server and none of them accepted it.

2. Richard_BN

Richard_BN
    BeastNode Staff

BeastNode Support Agent
    If the code states it is for a Cow server you currently cannot use it on the packages listed on the site because we no longer provide the Cow package as standard so it is not listed on the website.

You can find it at this link however: https://www.beastnode.com/portal/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

3. bleb

bleb

4. Richard_BN

Richard_BN
    BeastNode Staff

BeastNode Support Agent
    Well, that link worked when I posted it.

If you already have a billing account log in and send in a support ticket with the code you have been given and we'll place the order from our end. If you do not then place an order, any package it's just so you can create an account, but don't pay the invoice that it generates and send a ticket in asking for the order to be cancelled, and for an order for the Cow package to be placed with the promo code included in the message.