Website New Darker Look Website!

Richard_BN

BeastNode Staff
Dec 18, 2015
The Realm of Obscurity.
BeastNode has embraced the dark side! (They have cookies...).

As we have not long updated our system, which has come with a lot of layout updates/changes to the billing panel which improve the overall look quite a bit, we thought it was time for a bit of a change in the overall look of the website to match. As such we have just released a darker look website, and billing panel, which we think improves the general look of our website over the bright theme we had previously.

Do you like the new darker website? Please let us know in the comments on this thread! If you find any issues with the new, updated layout, or with the new theme (such as information being hard to read on certain pages or things being missing) please let us know either in a response to this thread or via the support tickets!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacksharkben

Verum

Regular
Mar 7, 2016
I certainly prefer the darker colours but perhaps that's due to fact I spend a lot of time on computer so the darker colours are easier on my eyes, one of reasons I avoid Facebook for the most part.

Reactions: Richard_BN

Richard_BN

BeastNode Staff
Dec 18, 2015
The Realm of Obscurity.
Can we make this darker to?

I am working on some alternate colour options for the forums theme/style but it may be a little while yet before they are ready to be released as each one needs a bit of tweaking to make sure everything is still readable on each different page etc... but a darker option is among the ones I have planned (currently thinking this one, a blue alternative with the normal BeastNode blue colour palette, a dark option similar to the website, a full dark option so all black/grey with white text, and possibly a light option too with mostly white?)

Reactions: Jacksharkben