Rachel

Feb 7, 2018
So basically after deleting the dynmap folder on my Spigot server, my server will almost immediately crash right after it opens (the CPU load is always at 100%). I looked at the crash report but it doesn't really make sense to me. I believe it might be a corrupted chunk or something, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

If someone could help with this that'd be awesome. Here's the link: https://pastebin.com/vcaKF2wD

Richard_BN

BeastNode Staff
Dec 18, 2015
The Realm of Obscurity.
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.RegionFileCache.d(RegionFileCache.java:87)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ChunkRegionLoader.loadChunk(ChunkRegionLoader.java:62)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:21)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage1(ChunkIOProvider.java:1)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:336)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:295)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:16)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:137)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:120)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:116)

You have chunk errors in your world - if the disk space had maxed out while DynMap was installed, while the server was running, then this is very likely the cause of this. Restoring a backup from before the issue started, loading a new world or sending a support ticket in and requesting a world repair should resolve the issue (world repairs are not guaranteed to work, and if they do any problem chunks will be reset to their original state).