Website Upgrade/Downgrade - Messy

Verum

Regular
Mar 7, 2016
I recently went to downgrade one of my plans and I noticed the Upgrade/Downgrade section to be very messy since the introduction of the Budget plans, now I know the list is based on price but I think it would be tidier and easier to understand if it was split into two sections, one for budget, one for premium.

Perhaps also cutting it down a little, I don't feel the full list of what's included is really necessary to be visible. stick it under a "see more..." button or something as people who are viewing this section are already a customer of beastnode and will have a general idea of what's included, they'll just want to see suggested players, ram and if it has unlimited disk space or not.

Richard_BN

BeastNode Staff
Dec 18, 2015
The Realm of Obscurity.
I have notified the techies of the post so they can have a look and see what can be done!

Richard_BN

BeastNode Staff
Dec 18, 2015
The Realm of Obscurity.
They have tidied the list up a bit - Unfortunately there is no way for us to group them into the package types though

Reactions: Verum

Verum

Regular
Mar 7, 2016
Ah yeah that is much better than what it was, I still feel the whole budget thing can be unclear but it's easier than before.