Why use BeastNode for web hosting and not others?

Verum

Regular
Mar 7, 2016
Curious if you guys can give me some more information on why I should pick BeastNode for hosting my website rather than some other more popular options, while I'm more than satisfied with my Minecraft server hosting, I have no reference on the web hosting offered. Going off comparison the storage you offer seems quite small compared to some of the others (such as bluehost) while I'm aware there's a lot more to it than simply storage they also offer a lot of the same stuff as you and more, so was simply wanting some more information.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hario

BeastNode Staff
Dec 23, 2015
www.beastnode.com
Our web hosting is a no-frills type of service offered to anyone who prefers to keep everything under the same roof, so to speak. This allows a lot of our customers to manage their billing more efficiently. It will do just about everything other web hosting services will do, but only offers the essential things for getting things up and running, without any of the clutter added by other hosts that most people never use. In short, our web hosting service was basically started up as a result of demand from our clients, so we listened and offered it for our customers. Since most of our customers only require a small site, our web hosting service was tailored for that as a result. In the extremely crowded field of web hosting, we decided to offer what we could so that it is balanced with our other services, yet not try to outdo any companies specializing in web hosting since we didn't want to shift our focus from our Minecraft hosting (which is our specialty). Hope that helps!

Verum

Regular
Mar 7, 2016
Well that certainly explains it, thank you for taking the time to reply Hario!

Sep 22, 2017
accessiblecraft.net
Well that certainly explains it, thank you for taking the time to reply Hario!

Another consideration is node density and proactive monitoring and fixes. You honestly don't know the different between a trashy provider and a GOOD provider 95% of the time until something hits the fan. Only then you will be able to feel them apart.