Checkout our new range of Cheap Game Server Hosting! Including Rust, Terraria and Valheim!
Starting at only $2.11/mo!
Don't worry our Minecraft Servers are here to stay!
How To Unzip/Extract Zip Files
To utilize this feature, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to the control panel at https://mc.beastnode.com
2. Go to Files > FTP File Access and login with your control panel login password
3. Navigate to the directory where you wish for the zip file to be extracted/unpacked and click the "Upload" button the on left navigation bar
4. Click on the "Choose File" button on the right side (under "Archives to upload and unpack") and select the .zip file to upload and extract.
If for some reason the upload fails, try uploading the zip files in batches instead (split up your package into multiple smaller zip files).
- 5 Users Found This Useful
The CPU/Java load bar that you see in your control panel isn't an indicator of the physical CPU...
You can enable/disable certain optional startup parameters that may benefit your server through...
To create an automatic restart task for your server, just follow these steps.1. Go to the...
The Multicraft control panel allows for sub users/additional users to gain access to your...
The path to being a great server admin is not an easy one, nor is it a quick one. It takes weeks...