How to Install DynMap
Installing DynMap is relatively easy. Here's how:
1. Download the plugin from: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dynmap/
2. Extract the files into your computer, then upload the containing files into the "plugins" folder in your service directory. We recommend using FTP to do this. If you are not familiar with how to use FTP, please follow our "Using FTP to Access Server Files" FAQ.
- - You can also upload the .zip file itself to the plugins folder via the game panel's file manager (Upload and Extract feature) which will automatically extract all the files when uploaded.
2b. Restart the server for the config files to generate.
3. Open up the configurations.txt file
4. Change the "webserver-bindaddress" from 0.0.0.0 to your server IP (DO NOT include your server port!).
5. Change the "webserver-port" to a port between 8000 and 9000. We recommend to NOT use the default 8123 port and to use another number!
6. Run /dynmap fullrender world ("world" is whatever your level-name is set to)
7. Access your server via http://serverIP:bindport
8. Pat yourself on the back if it works :D.
Was this answer helpful?
One of the great things about Minecraft is that installing basic plugins are simple. What are...
BungeeCord is a "proxy" server software that allows for multiple Minecraft servers to be...
In order for your server to load plugins, you must install the CraftBukkit or Spigot server JAR...
The version of Essentials you will find on dev.bukkit.org will not work for 1.8 or newer - it is...
We're really sorry! One click plugin installation is no longer possible (with the majority of...