Need a Minecraft server? BeastNode offers the highest performance servers with DDoS protection!
Shop for plans now
How To Upload a Custom JAR File
You can easily upload your own JAR file by either using FTP or the web-based file manager in Multicraft.
1. If you are using FTP then you will want to log into your server via FTP and upload your custom JAR file into the the "jar" directory
2. Log into Multicraft
3. Change the "JAR File" selection to the the exact name of the JAR file you uploaded
4. Click the "SAVE"button and restart the server
5. Click on "RESTART"
Multicraft File Manager:
1. Log into Multicraft
2. Go to Files > FTP File Access and log in
3. Once you are in the file manager, click on the "jar" folder
4. On the left navigation, click on "Upload"
5. Under the section that says "Files to Upload" click on "Choose File" and browse for your file
6. Hit "Submit" to upload the file
7. Once completed, go back to the main Multicraft dashboard
8. Change the "JAR File" selection to the the exact name of the JAR file you uploaded
9. Click the "SAVE"button and restart the server
10. Click on "RESTART"
Some custom server jars will not show as Online on the control panel following the above steps, but will load fine (the console will confirm as normal). There is a very simple way around this however, which is generally recommended to do for all custom installations:
- Select the "Custom Server JAR" option on the drop down list above the JAR File box - the page will refresh to confirm the changes.
- Rename the server jar you have uploaded in the FTP to "custom_server.jar" exactly (no capital letters or spaces etc...).
- Restart your server - and you are good to go!