Checkout our new range of Cheap Game Server Hosting! Including Rust, Terraria and Valheim!
Starting at only $2.11/mo!
Don't worry our Minecraft Servers are here to stay!
Server Offline / Loading Icon
The quickest fix to this is to simply make sure you are using a JAR file from the JAR list in the Multicraft control panel - in this case the 'Custom Server JAR' option.
Otherwise, the console must be relied on to check server status. You should still be able to join your server if it is confirmed to be online via your console.
To stop your server when this icon is displayed, simply click the "Stop" button in your control panel and wait a few seconds (up to a minute). In some cases, it may be required to click the button a few times for it to register properly (then wait a few seconds).
A workaround is also possible in such cases. The following steps will detail on how to do so and get the panel to register the server as online correctly:
1. Note the name of the JAR file that is currently entered into the JAR File text box in the Multicraft control panel (You will need this for step 5).
2. Select the 'Custom Server JAR' option in the JAR File dropdown menu then click save at the bottom of the page.
3. Access your server via FTP (either via the web FTP or an FTP program).
4. Navigate to the "jar" folder on your server and find the JAR filename you noted in step 1.
5. Rename that JAR file to 'custom_server.jar' (note that this must be exact - no capitals etc...).
6. Restart your server and it should be detected as online properly.
- 146 Users Found This Useful
If your modded setup is crashing and the console is showing an error that contains [SEVERE Found...
Failed to check session lock errors can occur randomly and usually begin with this...
Usually, out of memory errors (and other errors that are similar) is due to your server basically...
The first thing to do when your server appears to be lagging is to try and isolate the cause of...
With the update to UUID's in 1.7.9, Minecraft also updated the file formats used for the OPs,...